Sunday 14 October 2012

8 x 8 step cards plus a couple of quickies.

I've now been home for 2 weeks and we've had our ups and downs health wise. I've been to see the plastic surgeon and he said a skin graft would make my wound worse, so thank goodness no operation needed there. Only problem if left to heal on it's own it's going to take absolutely ages!
But the district nurses are still coming in daily.

Back to a little bit of crafting, just a bit at a time as I still can't sit for too long!!

I saw a lovely 8x8 step card made by KarenJ and decided to work the measurements out. I love them although they are fiddly to make.
The others are cards from The clipart fairy.
Strange they are all special birthdays.....30th, 40th and 50th!!
 
 





3 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Val what a lovely selection of gorgeous cards all so different..
Well its lovely to see you making cards again and I am sure you are so happy to be home... these things do take a long time to heal and there's nothing to quicken the process...

Anne

Sue said...

Love your gorgeous set of cards Val.
Lovely to see you creating again.
Hugs

Roma said...

Gorgeous set of cards Val ,its good to hear you have been back doing your cards after your health issues

take care ,look forward to seeing your next creations x