Sunday 9 October 2011

Week 36 LIM card

So sorry I've missed week 34 and 35, My computer went kaput and I've had an upgrade but still not working 100%. I'm hoping he is coming back tomorrow to really sort it out this time.
Anyway I digress...........this weeks LIM recipe is a one layer card with a heart or hearts on. The heart I've used is a font called Love Romance, the word LOVE is also from the same font. I decided to print it in pale blue as it reminded me of the sky so also drew in three little birds flying. I hope you like.

14 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is just fabulous Val!
Super card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Pauline said...

This is lovely, such a gorgeous shade of blue.

Linby said...

wow-I just love this - perfect.
Linbyx

Loli said...

Hola Val, beautiful, beautiful card!!!!Val, a really CAS card very elegant, fantastic effect with the birds.well done.
A hug from Palma

Vicky Hayes said...

Just gorgeous Val! I love the heart in blue and the way you layered the sentiment over it. The doodled birds are a perfect touch.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Val
Gorgeous card ....love it...
Hugs sylvie
xx

Lynne said...

Terrific card Val. Love the heart, super colour and the birds are a great touch.
Lynne xxx

joy said...

Love, love, love! The blue with the birds and the sentiment - just perfect!

Unknown said...

Lovely card!. The blue heart with the birds are perfect!!. :)

Mandi said...

WWO Val I LOVE this
One of your best ever I say!
Brilliant

Thank you
Mandi LIM

fatmonica said...

Love this!

Viv said...

Just perfect Val, well done again :O) Viv xx

skrzatka said...

Beautiful, simple and nostalgic with this sky/sea/space colour and flying birds

Jenny said...

ooo that heart is wonderful, I can see where you get the sky idea from :)
Jenny x