Saturday 6 August 2011

Not my favourite person to make for

The husband who ordered the Golden Wedding card for his wife, I mean..............He wanted a card but wanted it humorous.................no hearts..............no flowers....................and no gold. I'll tell you if he was my husband he wouldn't have lasted 5 mins, let alone 50 years!! All I hope is she sees the funny side! With a bit of help and input from Tony....my hubby............this is what I came up with............Gold ribbon and all!!!!
The second card was more straightforward...........luckily





1 comment:

Stamps and Paper said...

Well Val I think you have done a great job on the golden wedding card...sometimes we get odd requests my last one for a golden wedding was for one with a houseboat! Love your 2nd card too.

Anne