Thursday 19 August 2010

Distracted from the job in hand!

I started off going to do some inserts that badly needed doing........But first thought I would download a couple of images from Mo Manning. So then decided which one to use for Adam's birthday and thought I would print it off ready. In the meantime had a phone call .......Could I make a Congrats card? So printed all of Adams bits and pieces off ready (by then I had already coloured it) And put it to one side. I then made the congrats card and finished Adam's card. Now you've guessed it! I never did get round to doing the inserts for the anniversary card. Oh Well, there is always tomorrow!!


2 comments:

Lin said...

Val your cards are smashing
Lin
x

Trace said...

Both fantastic cards Val. Nice to be distracted on times eh?

Trace x