Thursday 30 April 2009

A new blog background
















And a few more cards to show. I've just treated myself to a Craft robo, still playing with it as yet. But already realise it wont cut what I call quality card.


I tried to cut black card with it yesterday......................and it wasn't what I call particularly thick............NO Joy! So did a cut on white card that I use for decoupage and did a reverse silhouette. I used a font from WWfancyhats as a template.



My friend wanted a photo of her grandson on his 1st Birthday card so I did a train with him driving. I had to alter the image slightly, but I think it's worked out well.



An anniversary card next with a cute topper and my lovely die cut flourish again.



Then SHOES............I've made a good buddy on the imag-e-nation forum. She sent me some goodies and a load of toppers she had made. They are all fantastic and so imaginative. She gave me some good ideas. I took a template from a shoe she had done and had a go at making my own...........................I love the effect!

2 comments:

Sylvia R said...

Fabulous cards as usual Val,

and I love the new background, I was thinking of chaning mine but couldn't find one i was happy with.

Might have another browse now you have inspired me....xxx

Hugs
Sylvia R xxx

Louise Emma said...

They are all lovely Val, especially love the Anniversary one x