Wednesday 10 September 2008

Didn't get around to posting yesterday

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a lovely day, apart from getting absolutely drowned going to the doctors in the morning. Tony is still struggling with his thumb after his operation, and cannot drive for a while. It turns out he now has an infection in it, which will put the healing process back about a week.

Because he cannot drive yet means we are limited to where we can go at the moment. We went to our local last night for a meal. We were treated really well, my first glass of wine was paid for as were our sweets. We both had rump steak which was cooked to perfection. All in all there was no need to go anywhere else, everything we wanted was right on the doorstep!

I came home last night and started a Ruby Anniversary card for Tony. We have been married 40 years 9th of next month. I want something different, larger than an A5 but not a plain A4 card. So I started off with two pieces of A4 card and have made it into a gatefold card. I have cut the concentric hearts out today and added red ribbon. I can only do a little at a time or he wants to know what I am doing!! Just realised I need some red gems! I'll post it when it is finished.

No comments: